Saturday, August 14, 2010

9/8/2010 --> 15/8/2010

We had our meeting on 12/8/2010. Only 6 person including me attended the meeting. The meeting has carried out some discussions and several outcomes. Below is the report of the meeting:

Committee Members Regroup
I lost almost half of the committee members in this semester. I think that some of u might wan to quit this program. This week I will approach 1 by 1 whether u all still wan continue to fulfil ur responsibility. Personally I think that everyone should responsible to themselves. NO offensive here.

Meeting Time
I knew that attending the meeting especially purposely attend the meeting(not after class) is a hard and unwilling stuff. I understand you all situation. So after discussion, we proposed the meeting will on monday 4pm or thursday 4pm. I will let u all vote. Meeting will be short as poosible because I know malays are fasting now.

Venue & Chess Equipments
We only get approved to use half of the SKTM foyer. We felt that not enough spaces for our program. So Technical will apply for 3 BT rooms. They also work out on borrowing the chess set & chess clock from Unit sukan. Hope can be settled on next week! Gambateh..thanks

Publicity
We have came out a plan on how to promote the competition among the UMS students. We will have a promotion for the first 50 UMS students registration to pay their registration fee as low as RM5. For outsider, we will charge RM25 for the adult and RM20/RM15 for the students. Instead of that, we managed to get a cheap printing poster price from Yen Mei..thanks for that

Sponsorship
Izan din attend the meeting...so we still have no outcomes from that..what have been done for this week??? will contact her

I started to feel tension for the activity as we only left 1 and a half month to prepare the competition. So I will start to push a bit. I believe you all can make it!
thanks. Next meeting will be on thursday 19/8/2010 7.30pm near BS5 library..Changes will only be made start from next next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment