Sunday, May 16, 2010

Spirit re-ignited

Firstly, I would like to apologize for the whole team because I didn't update the blog. Start from today, I will start participated again the work of our chess open tournament. Currently I try to figure out our problems. Here is the list of our main obstacle:

1. Budget insufficient - currently we have only RM 2000 for our funds. It totally no enough for our competition which required roughly RM 8000++. I wish the sponsor team (protocol) will try to do their best and I'm fully involving in looking for sponsor during this holiday.

2. Low spirit - It's hard to work as individual to success the activity. I hope everyone should work together. If u have any extra time, please looks for any potential sponsors. I will held online meeting soon which involved some high posts.

Fill the form if u read the blog. thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment